The Nike Women’s Air Miler Walk +2 are my favorite walking shoes.
I have tried so many walking shoes and have found fault with each one. Some are too firm, others too flexible. But these shoes are just right!
I walk 25+ aerobic miles plus a few more walking around miles per week in these shoes and never experience any foot, knee or toe pain all of which I am prone too.
When soles are too hard I tend to have problems with my sciatic nerve. If the soles are too narrow, I have problems with my knees.
The Nike’s mesh top keeps my toes from being mashed.
I like to walk with some limited running and the Air Miler accommodates that.
- The spongy insoles make the shoes very comfortable and protects your foot from impact
- The mesh upper keeps your toes from being pushed into the toe of the show and allows the shoe to breathe
- The shoes are true to size
- The Air Miler is durable. I walk/run 25+ miles per week and the shoes last 6 to 9 months
- Nike Air Milers come in both white and black (the black are wonderful because they do not get dirty)
- The mesh upper gets wet when you walk in the rain
Check them out at the Amazon link below.
Post by Jackie