Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer Step Counter Review
Omron’s most technologically advanced pedometer, model HJ-720ITC, now includes Omron Health Management Software to help you track days, weeks, months and years of exercise. Simply connect the pedometer with its USB connection to your PC to begin tracking your health today. The pedometer measures steps, aerobic steps (10 minutes or more of continuous movement), calories and distance.
Omron HJ-720ITC Pedometer Product Features:
- Health Management Software that allows you to upload workout information to your computer
- The unique dual sensor technology lets you carry your pedometer in your pocket or bag
- Measures steps, aerobic movement, calories and distance
- Separately displays aerobic steps and minutes walked more than 10 minutes continuously
- 7 day history lets you review a full week of exercise
- Resets at midnight automatically so it’s ready to go every morning
- Large display
- Detachable belt holder and security strap
Wearing a pedometer motivates you to walk more. When I work at home I walk less than a thousand steps in a day. When I look down at the pedometer and see that it is noon and I have spent 4 hours sitting in front of my computer it motivates me to get up and get moving.
Related Walking Articles